Zoo and Wild Animals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.8.9 was designed with a single purpose to turn the World of Minecraft into a world filled with rare wildlife. What Zoo and Wild Animals’ mod developer is trying to accomplish is to put together a mod where animals that can be found at zoos show their lifelike appearance but have never been added to other Minecraft mods. Not only that, but the author also tried to program so that players can easily catch them, move and build animal shelters for different animals such as rhinoceros, giraffes and sea lions.
If you are a Minecraft player who would like Minecraft to have more new species to add to the rich and vibrant world, this mod is for you. Mod Developer is also planning to add more mods such as the herd of mammals, large herds, new plants and, of course, new construction functions. Different from what is available in Vanilla Minecraft.
Currently, the expectation from Mod Developer by Zoo and Wild Animals is that there will be some modern traps can catch multiple creatures at once, up to 6 when they touch a trap or incubation system. Eggs help players to breed difficult animals in a more straightforward, easier way.
Zoo and Wild Animals requires Forge Mod Loader, Moons Core and Minecraft version 1.12.2/1.8.9.
How to Install Zoo and Animals Mod 1.12.2/1.8.9 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Moons Core.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Zoo and Animals Mod (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Zoo and Animals Mod.jar file you just downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft.