Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. As you know, in Minecraft there is a creature called Zombie Horse. Zombie Horse are unused variants of the regular Horse. Because it is an unused variant, Zombie Horse will not appear naturally in your world. To obtain Zombie Horse, you will need to use the command /summon.
Zombie Horse Spawn is a small mod that will help you solve this problem. When Zombie Horse Spawn is installed, Zombie Horse will be able to spontaneously appear in your world. The way it works is very simple. Every time a Zombie appears, it would have a small chance to appear along with a Zombie Horse. This means you will see zombies riding their horses to attack you!
Zombie Horse Spawn also allows you to change a few things in its config file:
- chanceSurfaceZombieHasHorse: An opportunity for a Zombie to appear with Zombie Horse. Default = 0.05, minimum = 0, maximum = 1.0.
- shouldBurnZobmieHorseinDaylight: When turned on will cause Zombie Horse to be burned by the sunlight. Default = true.
- onlySpawnZombieHorseOnSurface: Zombie Horse can only appear on the ground when turned on. Default = true.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Zombie-Horse-Spawn-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!