Zelda Mobs mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is programmed and designed by Mod Developer Ganondorf629 based on the Nintendo’s famous game: Legend of Zelda – one unshakable monuments of the gaming community. On par with Metroid, Mario or Donkey Kong, if you are a fan of Legend of Zelda or Nintendo, you should not skip this mod because after installation, you will see familiar creatures of the Zelda world and get to step inside the infamous Temple of Time!
The Legend of Zelda is one of the greatest games of all time. Up until now, The Legend of Zelda has sold more than 55 million copies worldwide for Nintendo’s consoles from NES to Nintendo Switch. The series is about the adventures of Link, a young elf boy living in rural area of Hyrule. Link is responsible for rescuing Princess Zelda and fighting off the evil forces. Every adventure of Link is dramatic and interesting, and each version of the game witnesses a new development in game technology.
Zelda Mobs recreates monsters that have appeared in various games of Legend Of Zelda such as Gibdo and Stalchild from Ocarina Of Time, Bokoblin from Wind Waker and Breath Of The Wild, Momie, Tektite, Baby Molgera, Helmaroc King and of course, Ganondorf. Not only that, some of Link’s real weapons, such as Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Hookshot or Boomerang, and many other items have also been brought into the Minecraft world by Zelda Mobs. Zelda Mobs requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install Zelda Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Zelda-Mobs-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Zelda Mobs into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!