Yoyos Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into Minecraft a whole new weapon: the Yo-yo! The new weapon allows players to continuously deal damage from afar without having to get close to the target. There ‘re 6 types of yo-yos, in which 5 can be craft from 5 primary materials in Minecraft (wood, rock, iron, gold, diamond) and the last one can be used as a tool, known as Shear Yoyo.
The mod is inspired from the Yoyo weapon in Terraria – a 2D survival game similar to Minecraft, in which the player is stranded on a weird world and have to fight against dark forces from the other world to survive. The player has to deal with zombie, slime, Eyes of Cthulhu, gigantic skeleton, and even alien UFO!
Yoyos in Minecraft are the weaker version of the Terraria ones, but they are enough to satisfy our players. The wooden yo-yo can only deal little damage, but the diamond yo-yo can take out many enemies from a great distance, which is the perfect weapon for Minecraft players! Yoyos mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2.
How to Install Yoyos Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Yoyos.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!