You’re Not the Boss of Me Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called “You’re Not the Boss of Me”!
“You’re Not the Boss of Me”. A rather long and strange name! You’re Not the Boss of Me add to Minecraft a nice custom. Its name also suggests this.
As you know, there is a feature in Minecraft that is “tame”. This feature allows players to tame certain creatures. Turn them into obedient pets, protect and work for you. You’re Not the Boss of Me feature is very simple. That is it adds customizations that allow the user to change this. You can customize which creatures cannot be tamed.
To do this, simply enter the mod’s config and type the name of the creature you don’t want to be tamed (by default, it will be left blank). For example, if you don’t want players to tame Wolf, just type minecraft: wolf in the mod’s config.
One thing you should know is that there are 8 creatures that can be domesticated in Minecraft: Donkey, Horse, Llama, Mule, Ocelot, Parrot, Skeleton Horse and Wolf!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install You’re Not the Boss of Me 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, You’re-Not-the-Boss-of-Me-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!