In a modpack explosion period, the players may meet many mods relating to serial cable. Mod about serial cable is actively various from item cable, energy cable to liquid cable. Some modpacks have a significant number of wires, which causes trouble for the players when they use it. Many cables for different purposes and missions take costly constructed room. XNet Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a great solution for this problem.
XNet provides the game only one cable namely Networking Cable. Using Networking Cable, the player can transfer many categories such as liquid, item, energy and information. The high point of XNet is its customization and its efficiency. In detail, the players can create an impressive network. It can transfer many things without any lateness. (It is tested with 2 Chests being far from 12000 blocks.)
Item Networking Cable is not Tile Entities (a similar cable in Ender IO). Because of that, XNet has a well-integrated ability. The customization is shown clearly in the adjusting interface of Network Controller. With Network Controller, the players can adjust the allocation following types of item, energy, information, liquid, and color. The XNet requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install XNet Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, XNet.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!