XenCraft Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called XenCraft.
XenCraft is a mod inspired by XyCraft. XenCraft adds a lot of new Minecraft building blocks / decorative blocks to your Minecraft world.
To begin, you will need to find the new mod mineral – Xen Ore. Xen Ore appears quite popular in the Minecraft world and it has different colors. Although there are different colors, when you exploit, you will still receive Xen Gem. Once you have Xen Gem, you can create your own Xen Crafting Table and Xenstone to get started!
Xen Crafting Table is used to make new types of mods and it has a different mechanism than normal Crafting Table. Instead of adding materials and sorting them by the formula, Xen Crafting Table will let you choose colors, choose patterns and your material will be Xenstone. After you have chosen the colors and textures you want, you just need to put Xenstone in the empty box and you will get the block you want. If you do not like your choice, you can choose the color and texture again and let the block you want to change into the empty box! There are many different colors and designs for you to choose from!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install XenCraft Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, XenCraft-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!