Wrenchest Mod 1.14.3/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Wrenchest.
Wrenchest adds an item to Minecraft. That item is called Chest Wrench! With Chest Wrench, you can easily connect or separate chests in Minecraft without having to break them and reset!
To connect the two chests together, simply right-click on the chest of the chest with Chest Wrench in hand. Note, the 2 chests you connect must be 2 single chests otherwise it will not work. To separate a double chest, you just need to right click on it with Chest Wrench. When separating chests, items in them will not fly out but will remain in the chest!
To make Chest Wrench, you will need 2 Iron Ingots, 1 Redstone Dust and 1 Stick. This tool has a durability of 256 but you can always fix it in Anvil using Iron Ingot.
Chest Wrench will also work on Trapped Chests but will not work on Ender Chests because they cannot be combined.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wrenchest Mod 1.14.3/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wrenchest-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!