Wrench Anything Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Wrench Anything.
Wrench Anything is a small mod. It added to the Minecraft game a new item with extremely useful features.
This new mod item is called the Wrench. Wrench is made of 4 Iron Ingot. Something not too expensive.
So what does the Wrench have? Wrench has the ability to rotate almost all the blocks in Minecraft!
All blocks can rotate, change direction, the Wrench can rotate it. Such as Repeater, Piston, Observers, Slabs, Logs, Pillars, Doors, Signs, etc.
To rotate a block, simply hold the Wrench in your hand and right-click the block you want to rotate. In addition, Wrench also has special features when you use the key combination Shift + Right mouse or Alt + Right mouse.
The default Wrench does not have durability, but if you want, you can add durability Wrench in the mod’s configuration file!
Wrench Anything is very suitable for use with other mods or in the modpack you desire!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.