WorldEdit Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft provide a fantastic tool for the players who love construction and repair in significant scale work.
As you know (or perhaps you do not know), WorldEdit is a tool with a great and magical ability in construction, change and a feature that it can solve the problem in a localized area in the game. In other words, you can build a several-kilometer bridge without putting every block, or you also can create a spherical item made from the free blocks with incredible accuracy,…
Function of WorldEdit:
- Build up following selected area.
- Copy, paste work, save work as a file mode.
- Change work material, “draw” artificial terrain by paintbrush tool.
- Create sphere and cylinder work.
Some visual images about what mod can do:
Besides that, you can try WorldEdit_CUI_Forge_Edition_Mod with a convenient selected box display interfere!
How to Install WorldEdit Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, WorldEdit-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!