World-Tooltips mod 1.12.2 adds into the game a very convenient feature of displaying item information in the form of floating tooltip.
If you accidentally throw some items on the ground, you will not be able to distinguish the item from the other items, especially if you “flush out” a bunch of weapons and enchanted equipment without knowing about it. In the end, it will take you lots of time to identify each item! But with the World-Tooltips mod, a convenient and groundbreaking tool, you won’t have to pick up each item; as the information will show up right above in the form of tooltips, allowing you to check and distinguish objects from each other quickly.
The mod also displays other information like a number of items within a stack, supports tooltips from other mods like NEI, WAILA…
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install World-Tooltips Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and World-Tooltips-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!