World Stripper Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod used in cleaning the surrounding environment for the players. It allows them to see clearly the structure and distribution system of natural resources they stand. World Stripper is programmed and designed for Mod Developers who love researching and testing some mods relating to Ore Generation. It allows them to test their mods whether it works stably or use only in Creative Mode.
The Minecraft community in the world is a crowded community with many mod developers, designers. Every day, there are a lot of new mods programmed, series of new Resource Packs designed and introduced to the users. While developing the contexts in Minecraft, a mod is a hard element to test its activation system as well as repair. Some mods lack of completion and errors, which are familiar with the players and current tools, cannot help mod developers to check thoroughly.
World Stripper is one of the most interesting mods that many mod developers used in testing the operation system of the mod which they program. The target that world stripper focuses on is the mod developers work for the mods with Ore Generation system. To check whether those mods work correctly, Mod Developers need to see the distribution of the ores under the ground, and World Stripper will help them to do that in a blink with Delete button in Creative Mode; to revive is pressing Insert. World Stripper requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install World Stripper Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, World-Stripper.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!