World Blender Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an extremely chaotic Dimension. World Blender contains all the biomes, buildings, creatures, terrain, etc. of all dimensions. Simply put, it is the sum of all dimensions within a dimension.
So how do you get to this dimension? To get into World Blender, you’ll need to show that you’ve been to a lot of places and you’re the right person. You will need to put 8 Chests down (as shown in the picture) and then fill all 8 Chests with different blocks. This means that you will need up to 216 different blocks to place in 8 Chests. You need to make sure that they are in the form of blocks and that you do not include two identical blocks. After that, you will need to hold a Nether Star in your hand and then Shift + Right click on the chest. This will create the gateway to World Blender (you can destroy it by Shift + Right-clicking on it).
If you feel the need to open the gateway to World Blender is too difficult, you can reduce the number of blocks needed to activate the gateway to World Blender in the mod’s config file. You can also use / execute in world_blender: world_blender run tp ~ 70 ~ to instantly teleport you there.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install World Blender Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, World-Blender-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!