Woot Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 helps players to build a powerful factory that can produce almost anything in Minecraft world, from any kinds of resources to…mobs! In Minecraft, players need to defeat monsters and gather resources to craft items necessary for daily survival like medicines, equipment or even books.
Woot Mob Factory Mod is created by freelance programmer Ipsis – creator of many popular mods within the Minecraft and Curse Forge communities, such as Builder’s Guide, Dyetopia or Wini. According to Ipsis, if you had spent great effort to build a large mob grinder, but sometimes it refuses to work and even demand a lot of materials, then gathering resources to feed it is just not worth it. And that’s why he made the Woot mod.
In Woot, you can build a multi-block structure with various customizable functions and a huge demand for input materials. Once finished and powered, the machine can automatically produce any kind of materials from any type of mobs, and its output can be stored in a designated storage block. If you worry about the inconvenient during constructions, Ipsis has a block that can tell you exactly where yo go. Woot requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
Welcome to the OP Woot Mob Factory!!!
How to Install Woot Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Woot.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!