Wool Pressure Plates Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to something they feel is missing and Wool Pressure Plates is one of them.
Wool Pressure Plates is a very simple mod. It adds to Minecraft a new type of Pressure Plates made from Wool. The Wool Pressure Plate will act similarly to the Wooden Pressure Plate (ie it will emit a Redstone signal when someone steps on the active with an item dropped on it). However, when Wool Pressure Plates is activated, it will not make a sound. Moreover, if you fall in Wool Pressure Plates, it will also reduce the damage you receive a bit.
To craft, you just need to combine Wooden Pressure Plates with any of the 16 types of Wool!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wool Pressure Plates Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wool-Pressure-Plates-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!