Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Wizard’s Animals.
Wizard’s Animals is a fairly simple mod for Minecraft. The purpose of the mod is to make Minecraft more diverse. It does this by adding to Minecraft lots of new animals!
Wizard’s Animals currently adds around 80 new animals to Minecraft. These animals are based on reality. They are spiders, bugs, monkeys, fishes, etc.
These animals will appear throughout your Minecraft world. Depending on the species, they will appear in different biomes. For example, crocodiles will appear in Swamplands, giraffes will appear in Savanah, monkeys in Jungle, etc.
Most animals of the mod are capable of breeding. But only a few can be tamed.
Currently, Wizard’s Animals is still in the development stage and the author also intends to update new things like some new items or adding new animals.
Wish you play the game awkwardly!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wizards-Animals-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!