Wither Hoe Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 will add to Minecraft a new extremely powerful dance that is Wither Hoe. The Wither Hoe can be considered an “overpowered” weapon because it will both give you a high level of attack and defense.
When you hold Wither Hoe, it immediately gives you the effect Resistance 4 and Saturation. Furthermore, Wither Hoe users will also be completely immune to the Wither effect. Wither Hoe also lets you soar, just like in Creative. When you use the right mouse button, Wither Hoe will fire off Wither Skulls (creating a small explosion on impact, dealing 15 damage / 7.5 health). Wither Hoe also does a great deal of damage. A Wither Hoe’s attack will deal 25 damage (12.5 left time) and apply Wither X to your target.
To craft Wither Hoe, you will need 2 Wither Core. Each Wither Core will be crafted by 5 Nether Stars. This means you will need to kill up to 10 Wither to be able to craft Wither Hoe.
In addition, the mod also has an upgraded version of Wither Hoe called Charged Wither Hoe. Charged Wither Hoe is much stronger than Wither Hoe. However, you cannot craft it (you can get it while in Creative Mode).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wither Hoe Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wither-Hoe-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!