Wild World Mod 1.15/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Wild World.
Minecraft is very famous for the discovery aspect of the game. Minecraft can automatically create a nearly endless world for you to explore. Minecraft’s world is also very diverse. It consists of many living creatures in it. Many unique biomes. Many buildings that players can explore and conquer. Through every update of the game, Minecraft has become more and more diverse.
Wild World is a mod that points to this aspect of Minecraft. Wild World’s goal is to make the Minecraft world more vivid. It added some new things to Minecraft. The things Wild World gives to the game can be very small and do not affect gameplay much, but they will really increase your Minecraft experience.
Wild World is a very suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or modpacks you want! Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.