Wild Mobs Mod 1.7.10 adds some new mobs to the game but still maintain the gameplay and balancing for the game.
Although the number of mobs is quite rich, but with Minecraft- a game that aims at realistically recreating the real world experience, it does not seem to have enough mobs, so the author of Wild Mobs mod has written a mod to add into the game new mobs and items revolve around them to increase the diversity of the game while still maintain the classic style and gameplay of Minecraft.
Some of the new mobs that will be added include fawns, mice, foxes, bushes, and even dangerous mobs like lizards, zomgus, cougar, etc. Also the mod adds items and blocks revolve around these new mobs like meat, skin, hair… for use in crafting weapons.
The mobs will have their own attributes and habits, as well as different user-friendliness towards players. You can refer to each mob here:
You can download the latest version of the Wild Mobs Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wild Mobs 1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wild-Mobs-1.7.10.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!