Where Is It Mod 1.15.2. Have you ever forgotten where you left an item? You don’t have the habit of keeping things neat and tidy and now you’re looking for the Diamond you’ve just earned but you don’t know where you put it! Or the heaps of Seeds and Wheat you’ve just harvested now seem to disappear like someone stole them. But actually it’s just because you have too many chests and they are also not neatly organized…
If you often fall into the same situation as above, Where Is It will be the mod for you! Where Is It is a feature mod that can help you locate an item located in the inventory around you.
To use the mod’s features, you only need to open your item, point to the item you want to locate and press the “Y” key (by default). Immediately, the mod will highlight the boxes near you that contain the item (you can see the examples below the images for a better understanding).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Where Is It Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot