Wendigoism Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds to Minecraft a new kind of food that is … human flesh!
To get human flesh, you will first have to create a knife (Knife). Knife is a new weapon of the mod, Knife has small damage but high attack speed. At the same time, when holding a Knife, your attack range is reduced.
When you use Knife to attack Villager, Illager, they will drop their flesh. You can eat this kind of fresh human flesh … You can also bake them up to eat as well …
So how will cannibalism affect you? When you eat humans, you will receive many effects such as Speed, Strength, Jump Boost. The more you eat, the more effect you get. However, you will also have to make a sacrifice that you will not wear clothes anymore.
Moreover, every time you eat a piece of human flesh, you will be able to summon Wendigo – a monster that specializes in cannibalism. If you succeed in defeating it, you will receive Wendigo Heart. With Wendigo Heart, you can craft Tethered Heart. When using Tethered Heart, Wendigo will not appear when you eat people.
The mod also has some interesting things to watch out for:
- The meat that fell from the Witch was Corrupted Human Flesh. When you eat it, you will lose a lot of blood.
- You can also use the Knife to cut meat from yourself by pressing Shift + Right Mouse.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wendigoism Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wendigoism-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!