Waystones Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod programmed and designed to bring new methods to the Minecraft world, which moves to anywhere in the world. Waystones is a word combining between “Waypoint” and “Stones.” It means the stones have a mission of marking the movement. When installing Waystones, the players can create the stones waypoints with individual shapes. The players can move to another location of the cornerstones that the players have put with these waypoints.
If you have ever played The Witcher 3 game – a famous RPG game that if you is a fan of RPG game, but you have not experienced, I advise you to try once. Probably you know the movement system to some locations in the world by the signals that the players find in everywhere. The Waystone mod will bring a familiar system to Minecraft world. One difference is the players can create the points of this location to move, and they can set anywhere they want.
With the waypoints are scattered in favor of the players, the players can find one pillar that they build already to move to another place. Moreover, creating one Warp Stone, although it cannot use frequently, it can jump to any random pillar without damage. Additionally, the players can create one Return Scrolls but using only one time with natural creation. Waystones requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10,1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Waystones Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Waystones.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!