Waterworks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Waterworks.
The system and operation of water in Minecraft is boring. You can simply create an infinite water source with only 2 water sources. Waterworks is a mod that will prevent this. You will not be able to create an infinite water source with only 2 more water sources. Moreover, it also adds to Minecraft some of the machines to help you in collecting water.
- Raintank: Can store water from rainwater.
- Multiblock Raintank: It can also store water from rainwater but it is a “Multiblock Structure”. It can collect rainwater pretty quickly.
- Groundwater Pump: A pump that allows you to pump water from underground. Need to be connected all the way down to Bedrock. Use FE power to operate.
- Rain Rocket: Crafted from Ghast Tears and Firework Rocket. When used will turn the weather into rain. The duration of this rain can be increased by giving it additional Ghast Tears.
- Anti Rain Rocket: Made from Sponges and Firework Rocket. In contrast to Rain Rocket, Anti Rain Rocket when using will make the sky clear. Anti Rain Rocket’s time can be increased by adding it
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Waterworks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Waterworks-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!