Watercan Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Normally, if you want your plants to grow quickly, you will need to use Bonemeal. However, Bonemeal is not so easy to get a large number. If you are looking for a different solution then Watercan will make a mod for you!
Watercan is a small mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new item that will help you speed up the growth of your plants.
The item that it adds to Minecraft is called Watercan. Watercan can be used to water your plants and make it grow faster.
There are 5 different types of Watercan: Wooden, Stone, Iron, Diamond and Gold. Wooden, Stone, Iron and Diamond Watercan are mainly used for watering plants. Gold Watercan can be used on Grass to create flowers.
Depending on the type of watercan, its capacity and speed vary. Wooden Watercan contains only 1000mB, Stone Watercan holds 2000mB, Iron and Gold Watercan can hold up to 4000mB and Diamond Watercan has infinite water in it. But, you can customize all this and a lot more in the mod’s config file!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Athenaeum (for 1.12.2).
How to Install Watercan Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Watercan-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!