Wandering Trapper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Wandering Trapper.
Wandering Trapper is a new creature. Wandering Trapper similar to Wandering Trader will likely appear randomly in your world. However, Wandering Trapper can only appear randomly in cold biomes. Wandering Trapper has a small ability to appear alongside a Wolf.
Wandering Trapper is a veteran hunter. The Wandering Trapper will always look for animals like Fox, Bear, etc. to hunt and get their pelt. Wandering Trapper will sell to the animal’s skin player if they have Emerald (sometimes it is Lantern or Clock) for him. So what are these animal skins for?
These animal skins can be sold once again to Furrier (a new profession from Villager) with huge Emeralds! To turn a Villager into a Furrier, you will need to create a Pelt Scraping Log and then place it next to an unskilled Villager.
You should also be careful not to provoke Wandering Trapper because he is also quite dangerous. In particular, if you have the “ewewukek’s Musket Mod” mod installed for version 1.14.4 with Wandering Trapper, Wandering Trapper will hold a Musket gun instead of a Bow.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wandering Trapper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wandering-Trapper-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!