WallpaperCraft – A Fresh Roll Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.1 named WallpaperCraft.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to be able to add to what they feel is missing and WallpaperCraft is one of those mods.
WallpaperCraft adds a lot of new blocks to Minecraft. Some blocks may be available in the game but with different colors. Some are brand new blocks!
With the number of new blocks, I recommend installing JEI (Just Enough Items) to be able to view them.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install WallpaperCraft – A Fresh Roll Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, WallpaperCraft-A-Fresh-Roll-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!