Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is an extension of the popular mod named Waila (What Am I Looking At). Brief about Waila mod in the previous version, it is a mod helping players to display information of blocks in front of your character.
With Waila Harvestability Mod, not only the name of the blocks will be provided, how blocks are harvested is also shown.
While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings)
Besides, this mod also provides some other information such as:
The magnitude of the seed is as % (mature means we can harvest).
The necessary instruments are needed to harvest ore (effective tool).
Waila Harvestability uses the available information of blocks in the source code of the game, so it supports 99% of the items and blocks of other mod. This mod use Waila used to display, so players have to install Waila mod first.
Waila configuration screen
Requirement: Minecraft Forge, WAILA Mod.
How to Install Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, WAILA Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of WAILA mod and Waila Harvestability Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft.