Waddles (Penguins) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an interesting mod, it adds penguins to the world in cold biomes and penguin spawn eggs. The level and mindset of this animal have brought Minecraft to be perfect than ever, which it should be here soon! It is the reason why Mojang programmed Minecraft allowing the players to create their mods in their preferences. Therefore, they can give anything they think Minecraft has not had.
Minecraft world has a lot of creatures, from dangerous and unreal creatures which make difficulties to the players to real animals which the players can have many benefits such as food, crafting ingredients, etc. There are some like cats, cows, dogs, pigs, chickens, etc. But all of these only appear in stable weather, what about the cold icy lake?
There are polar bears, penguins. Waddles add some penguins in cold biomes, and these pets do nothing except for waddling around the area. Every time they walk, they make wiggling sounds, which creates a real and vivid environment for peaceful places such as snowy biomes. It is an interesting mod; these penguins don’t provide anything for the players. Therefore, please be nice to them! Waddles require Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
Penguins Can spawn in the following biomes:
- * Ice Plains (+ Sub biomes)
- * Cold Beach
- * Frozen Ocean
Biome O’ Plenty biomes:
- * Glacier
- * Cold Desert
- * Gravel beach
How to Install Waddles (Penguins) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Waddles.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!