Programmed with the purpose of training and learning new modular programming methods, Vulcanite Ores is a simple mod that adds a new resource to the game that protects the player from the dangerous sources of heat. If you need a new mod that incorporates new mineral with special stats, maybe Vulcanite Ores is one of the options you should look at.
Vulcanite Ores is named after the god Vulcan. Vulcan is the god of flames, consisting of fierce flames from fierce volcanoes, exquisite flames of gold jewelery and ironwork in Roman mythology and religion. You can only find Vulcanite ore in The Nether – where the surface is covered with lava and burning flames. This mineral ore can only be extracted with the Diamond Pickaxe or any mining tool with a level equivalent to Diamond Pickaxe.
With Vulcanite Ores, you can create a Vulcanite Armor Set that can reduce the damage you receive from heat sources such as lava, fire and magma block when fully equipped. Not only that, you can craft Vulcanite tools with more special stats than Iron Tools and Vulcanite Sword which can deal 15% more damage to heat-resistant creatures. In addition, Flint and Vulcanite can burn a creature when the mouse is right-clicked on them and the Vulcanite Block can burn any living creature on them. Vulcanite Ores requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12 / 1.11.2.
How to Install Vulcanite Ores Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Vulcanite-Ores-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Vulcanite Ores into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!