Villager Hats Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Villager Hats.
Villager Hats is a small mod theme about Cosmetic for your Minecraft game. Villager Hats added Minecraft 9 new hats based on Villager hats!
These new hats can be built and put on top. They do not give you any effect or protection. They are only used to wear nice.
New types of hats:
- Farmer’s Hat: Made from 4 Wheats.
- Armorer’s Hat: Made from 2 Leathers and 1 Iron Ingot.
- Butcher’s Headband: Made from 4 Leathers.
- Cartographer’s Monocle: Made from 1 Gold Ingot and 1 Glass Pane.
- Fisherman’s Hat: Made from 3 Leathers and 1 Raw Salmon.
- Fletcher’s Hat: Made from 3 Leathers and 1 Feather.
- Librarian’s Book: Made from 1 Leather and 1 Book.
- Shepherd’s Hat: Made from 3 Leathers and 1 White Wool.
- Weaponsmith’s Eyepatch: Made from 3 Leathers.
Villager Hats are very suitable for use in combination with other mods or in the modpack you desire!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.