Villager Drop Mod 1.12.2. If you are a cold-blooded killer in Minecraft, you probably already know: killing Villager … does not bring any benefit. If you kill Villager, it won’t drop anything including experience. So it is better to keep them alive so you can talk to them! Villager Drop will change this. With Villager Drop, Villager will drop special items when they die.
First, the 2 items that you have a high likelihood of getting are Emerald and Piece of Villager (yes, this is their meat X_X). Next, Villager can drop even more rare items, Villager® Juice, Villager® Energy Drink, Villager® Beer and Villager® Wine.
The above items are all food (except Emerald, of course). You can eat them and most of the food in the mod has its own effect. For example, Piece of Villager, when you eat it will give you Slowness, Hunger and Strength (you can also make it into Diced, Cooked or Charred and it will have different effects). Or Villager® Energy Drink will give you Jump Boost, Speed, Strength and Haste!
There are also other mods like Happy Sausage, Fake Apple. You can also compress Piece of Villager or Cooked Piece of Villager into the corresponding X_X block type.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Villager Drop 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Villager-Drop-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!