Village Spawn Point Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Village Spawn Point.
Village Spawn Point is a minimalistic mod. It adds to Minecraft a new feature that makes it appear where you appear when creating a new world that will be in the center of the Village.
Once Village Spawn Point is installed, it will have no effect on your game. However, when you create a new world, you will start right in a Village. This makes starting a world easier when you have plenty of resources around, along with houses for you to stay and villagers to exchange. Note that you do not need to customize or change anything, the mod will automatically do this for you.
Village Spawn Point will automatically select the nearest village with x = 0 and z = 0 coordinates as your starting point.
Village Spawn Point is great for use with other mods or in your desired modpack!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Village Spawn Point Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Village-Spawn-Point-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!