VarLight Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named VarLight.
VarLight is a mod that has a pretty good feature. The mod’s feature allows you to turn almost all the blocks in Minecraft into one that is capable of glowing.
To do this, you just need to hold Glowstone Dust in your hand and then right-click on a block you want it to glow. Each Glowstone Dust will increase the brightness of the block by 1 Level. Maximum, you can give a block from brightness level 0 to light level 15. Left mouse click on the block to reduce the brightness of the block. When you break a block that you put in Glowstone Dust, it will drop off that block and Glowstone Dust. If you use Silk Touch on the block, it will drop out a version of the block with the same brightness.
VarLight also added Minecraft some commands related to this mod feature:
- /varlight update
- /varlight fill
- /varlight give
- /varlight debug
- /varlight migrate
- /varlight stepsize
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for VarLight Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2