VariablePaxels Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called VariablePaxels.
VariablePaxels add to your Minecraft game a new type of tool called Paxel. Paxel can be called well-known modded tools. It appears in many mods and it is also a multitool.
The Paxel in VariablePaxels is similar. It will be Shovel, Ax and Pickaxe in a tool. To build a Paxels, you will need 2 Sticks and 1 Shovel, 1 Ax and 1 Pickaxe of the same type.
Because it is a combination of Shovel, Ax and Pickaxe, it can break rocks, cut trees or dig soil. It can also create Dirt Paths (by right-clicking Dirt or Grass) and Stripped Logs (by right-clicking Logs). Paxels can also be made quite a strong weapon because its attack stats are not bad.
You can also enhance your Paxel to increase its effectiveness!
Wish you have fun playing games
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.