Vanilla Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft will allow the player to disable some of the tools from Minecraft Vanilla or even from third party mods.
Tools in Minecraft Vanilla and Minecraft mods have to say is that many of them are an integral part of gameplay and also contribute greatly to interactivity with the world of players. However, some mods add imbalanced or unnecessary and they are a bit annoying to solve, so Vanilla Tools Mod was born.
Working in the form of a mod config, Vanilla Tools Mod is the only utility that makes a list of tools in the game according to the purpose of the user so they can disable them (not for other players use). Note, however, that certain types of automated activation blocks and special mobs can still use the banned tools, as mod only affects the player.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Vanilla Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, VanillaTools-1.12.2.jar
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Vanilla Tools into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!