Vanilla Plus: Soulbound Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 will introduce players to a new enhancement called “Soulbound”.
Soulbound is a powerful and extremely rare enhancement. Soulbound when enhanced on any item, they will become attached to the player. This enhancement will not make your character stronger, but it will help you retain important items. In detail, any item with Soulbound above it will automatically return to the player’s inventory after they die and revive. However, each time this happens, the Soulbound enhancement on that item will lose one level. If you only have level 1 Soulbound enhancement, then after using that enhancement, Soulbound will disappear. The maximum level of Soulbound is 3. You can find Soulbound mostly in Bastion Remnant or End Citites. Soulbound cannot be combined with an item with a Curse above it. Vanilla Plus: Soulbound also allows you to customize many things about the mod in the mod’s config file.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!