Vanilla Parts Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.1 named Vanilla Parts.
Normally, when you put a Carpet, Slab or Button down, you can see that they are not as big as a block. However, Minecraft will count them as a block and you will not be able to put anything in the remaining space in the empty block of that block.
Vanilla Parts is a small mod that will change this … strange feature of Minecraft. With Vanilla Parts, blocks that are small but don’t take up all the space of a block can now be put together in the space of that block.
To better understand, you can see the example by the image below. The first is for Slab. Now you can put different types of Slab in the same block instead of having to be the same 2 Slab. Next, I put 5 Buttons and 2 Levers in the area of a block. Then there’s Torch and Carpet, Slab with Carpet, Slab with Button, and so on.
This feature of the current mod works on the following blocks:
- Siding (a new form of block from the Extra Pieces mod)
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Vanilla Parts Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4