Vanilla Hammers Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 add in a new Minecraft tool that will become extremely useful when you go Mining. The new tool is the “Hammers”. Hammer is like a Pickaxe, it is used to dig rocks and minerals. However, what makes Hammer so special is its ability to dig a 3×3 box! With Pickaxe, you can only dig one block, but the hammer allows you to dig a 3×3 square ie 9 blocks at once!
Mods with 13 Hammers are divided into two categories: Vanilla Hammers and Extra Hammers. Vanilla Hammers are “Vanilla” style hammers. This means they are made from conventional materials like Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond. Extra Hammers are hammers made from exotic materials like Obsidan, Lapis, Slime, etc. The mod author has a few plans to add special abilities to the Extra Hammer.
If you just want to dig a square with a Hammer instead of a 3×3, just hold Shift while digging to restrain the Hammer’s ability!
You can fully enhance and repair your hammer like a normal tool.
Vanilla Hammers also allows you to customize a lot of mods in its config section!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.