Welcome to Vanilla Builders Extension Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Minecraft is a game that appreciates creativity. Everything Minecraft players around the world have created from Minecraft are all thanks to their creativity: colorful resource packs, mysterious worlds, bizarre mods, music is made of Note Block or unique character skins. All of those creations require an extremely high level of creativity. However, sometimes the limits in the world of Minecraft are a barrier to the creativity of the player.
Minecraft always has problems in optimization. Because of that, although a number of items in Minecraft can be expanded, Mojang decided not to. If you add different types of elements such as building resources, Minecraft will require more memory, and because of that, it will be difficult to reach more customers. To overcome the problem that limits the creativity of the players, Mojang has incorporated Minecraft Modding System.
With modding, nothing is impossible! Vanilla Builders Extensions is a mod programmed and designed to bring into the game various types of building blocks such as fences, slabs, stairs, etc., made from a variety of materials available in the game. Now players can create Netherrack Fence or Glowstone Slabs. Now with more choices, our builders can be as creative as they want! Vanilla Builders Extension requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Vanilla Builders Extension Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Vanilla Builders Extension.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!