Vanilla+ Biomes Mod 1.15.2. Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each region you visit is different. From colors, scenery to creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety unique to Minecraft.
The discovery element is a very important part of what makes Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it more and more new.
Vanilla + Biomes is a mod focused on this element of Minecraft. The main goal of Vanilla + Biomes is to increase the diversity of the Minecraft world by adding more new biomes.
List of current Biomes of the mod:
- Berry Fields
- Taiga Edge
- Taiga Clearing
- Taiga Lake
- Swamp Clearing
- Swamp Edge
- Lush Swamp
- Mushroomy Swamp
- Forest Clearing
- Forest Edge
- Forest Lake
- Forest Thicket
Birch Forest biomes:
- Birch Forest Clearing
- Birch Forest Edge
- Birch Forest Lake
- Birch Forest Thicket
Dark Forest biomes:
- Dark Forest Edge
- Pumpkin Patch
- Sparse Forest
- Flower Plains
- Cold Lagoon
- Lukewarm Lagoon
- Warm Lagoon
- Red Desert
- Lush Desert
- Barren Desert
To be able to easily locate the biomes, you can use the command / locatebiome available in Minecraft (version 1.16 and above).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Vanilla+ Biomes Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot