Welcome to Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. In Minecraft vanilla, players can utilize their knowledge during survival to build rudimentary automation systems. However, since Minecraft vanilla has too little to offer, many systems that take a lot of efforts to build ended up having very low efficiency, and sometimes cannot work with new game versions. Such limitation discourages players’ creativity because of unnecessary restrictions.
Minecraft promotes breaking the limit. So despite the game itself has countless limitations, mods are there to overcome them. There are big mods that give you everything, from hi-tech machinery, special mechanisms to overpowered energy. All left to do is to explore the world. But some players disapprove the use of such convenient mods, as they are taking the players off the original purpose of the game, as well as wasting disk space!
That’s when mods like Vanilla Automation shine! Simple, easy-to-understand mechanisms keep the game to stay true to its essence but still have enough functionality to help players deal with the minutiae of automated tasks. Vanilla Automation provides players with blocks that help collect exp into Bottle of Enchanting, item classification, block auto-entry, and more. If you master these items, you can create automated resource machines. Vanilla Automation requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Vanilla Automation.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!