Minecraft vanilla is an original and memorable experience to any Minecraft player. However, there are parts of the game that are a bit… to simple, to the point that long-term fans of Minecraft would get bored after a while. If you are looking for a brand new experience in Minecraft, but don’t want the hassle of modding, then V-Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 should be the answer you are looking for.
Minecraft is a vast world with reality-defying facts, allowing players to discover new possibilities. But what players encounter are quite simple, and even if you had known them all, it was unlikely that they can be practical for survival. Players are looking for interesting mechanisms that still retain the uniqueness of Minecraft, without being over-complicated by modding.
V-Tweaks mod let players experience new mechanisms without adding anything new to the game. All it has to offer only use whatever is available in-game, but they can still be interesting to try out. V-Tweaks requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install V-Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, V-Tweaks.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!