Useful Hats Mod 1.14.4 is a small mod. It will add to Minecraft new types of hats that players can build and wear. These types of hats will have their own effect. These effects are extremely useful for players. It can help you do things faster or safer!
Here is a list of the types of hats and their effects:
- Aquanut Helmet: You get Conduit Power effect for 1 minute. But you have a limited view.
- Chopping Hat: Chopping with an axe is 20% faster. (stackable with enchantments and potions)
- Halo: No monster except bosses attacks you. But beware of the Nether!
- Lucky Hat: You get Luck effect while holding an axe, sword or fishing rod.
- Mining Hat: Mining with a pickaxe is 20% faster. (stackable with enchantments and potions) While holding a pickaxe you get Night Vision effect in dark areas.
- Postman Hat: While sprinting you get Speed effect but also Hunger effect.
- Straw Hat: Digging with a shovel is 20% faster. (stackable with enchantments and potions)
- Stocking Cap: Only a dyable stocking cap.
- Wing Helmet: While falling you get Slow Falling effect. Sometimes the helmet is afraid of monsters and flies away.
- For details on the types of hats, check out the mod Wiki
You can also install JEI to easily view the recipes of the hats!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Useful Hats Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Useful-Hats-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!