Useful Food Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a new mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Useful Food.
Useful Food added 13 new types of food to Minecraft. Each of these foods has the ability to give you special effects!
- Meatball: Gives you Strength for 20 seconds.
- Sashimi: Get 40% for you Dolphin’s Grace in 20 seconds.
- Ration: Immediately heals you with 4 health – 2 hearts. Equivalent to the level 1 Instant Health effect.
- Suspicious Meat: 40% for you N varied.
- Ratatouille: 50% gives you Health Boost in 3 minutes.
- Raw Turkey Feast: 50% for you Poison …
- Turkey Feast: Gives you Fire Resistance for 5 minutes and Regeneration for 30 seconds.
- Popping Candy: Gives you Jump Boost in 5 minutes.
- Hero Stew: Gives you the Hero of the Village effect.
- Chewing Gum: Gives you Haste in 5 minutes.
- Chew Bone: Gives you Resistance for 5 minutes. Chew Bone will not restore Hunger but will restore Saturation.
- Seafood Feast: Gives you Water Breathing and Night Vision in 5 minutes.
- Destiny Carrot: 50% for you Good Luck and 50% for you Bad Luck …
You can see the recipes of these foods here or you can also install REI (Roughly Enough Items) to easily view them!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Useful Food Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4