Have you ever thought that the limit on the number of items in a stack in Minecraft is a bit … too tight? You can hold 64 big stones but you cannot hold more than 16 eggs or 16 snowballs? It would be very inconvenient if you want to create a large amount of snow block, but you can only create 16 snow blocks at a time. Unfortunately, no matter how inhibited you are with this mechanism, almost nothing can change this limit … except for the Upsizer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2!
Upsizer mod for Minecraft is designed by mod developer The_Wabbit – creator of some interesting minor mods like Vanilla Food Pantry, Super Blocks or Smart Hoppers… The Upsizer mod was introduced to the Curse Forge community on November 31st, 2015.
The basic function of the Upsizer Mod is to allow players to extend the stack limit of certain items in Minecraft. Items with limits extended by default using Upsizer are a snowball, sign, bucket, ender pearls and eggs. Players can also customize the config file of the mod (located in. Minecraft / config / wabbity_upsizer.cfg) to change the stack limit of some other items like a boat, water bottle, lava bucket, milk, tools… Upsizer mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.8.9.
How to Install Upsizer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Upsizer.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!