Upside Down Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.1 called Upside Down.
Upside Down is a very strange mod. It only has one feature and that feature is simple. Upside Down will make Minecraft completely reversed!
As you can see in the picture, when I installed Upside Down, my Minecraft world was reversed by 180 degrees. Everything looks very strange and really hard to play the game. It will make all the senses of playing Minecraft that you have gained through many hours of gaming.
Because of this, Upside Down is a very strange Minecraft challenge. If you’ve beaten Minecraft many times and find it too easy, you can try to beat Minecraft with Upside Down. I guarantee it’s not that simple at all …
Of course, you can also install Upside with other mods or in the modpack you want.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Upside Down Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Upside-Down-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!