Uppers Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 for Minecraft aims to add an item that allows players to transport things around. If this sound awfully familiar then it’s because there is a similar item in Minecraft Vanilla (which Uppers was inspired by) called Hoppers – it gives you the ability to move any items from the chest above down to another chest.
But instead of moving things downward like Hoppers, Uppers brings the items upward, gives the player more choices it items transporting. Now instead of wasting your time building a system of railway and hoppers, the player only needs 1 hopper and 1 hopper to carry anything! Everything becomes so much straightforward, and of course, the simpler the system is, the easier it’s to fix any problem you might encounter.
If you are a player who likes automated task but isn’t interested in the complication of other automation mod, then uppers are perfect for you! When using Hoopers in conjunction with Uppers, you can easily build a transportation system. With many choices, you can even make more design!
How to Install Uppers Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Uppers-1.12.2.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!