Unified Stone Tools Mod 1.12/1.11.2. Have you ever met the awkward situation when you were in a deep cave, mining ores and almost get what you need, then the pickaxe got broken, right before the moment you successfully mined that ore. However, the annoying part is that you cannot do anything to have a new pickaxe, could not craft it with the available materials around. Not even cobble, because you have silk touch? Feeling sad and disappointed? That’s before Unified Stone Tools Mod. This mod will allow you to have pickaxe made of all kinds of Stone
Unified Stone Tools is a very simple mod. It allows you to make all kinds of Stone tools using all of the game’s Stone types, not limited to Cobblestone.
For example, you can build a Stone Pickaxe with 2 Sticks with 3 Endstones or 2 Sticks with 1 Endstone, 1 Andesite, 1 Granite. You can do this with both Stone Swords, Stone Ax, Stone Hoe and Stone Shovel.
You can find the types of blocks you can use to build Stone tools in mod’s config file. You can also add or remove preferences there too.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Unified Stone Tools 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Unified-Stone-Tools-1.12.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!