Unearthed Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Unearthed.
Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each land you visit has a marked difference. From the colors, the scenery to the creatures, everything is different. It creates a special variety that only exists in Minecraft.
The element of discovery is a very important part of Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it even more new.
Unearthed is a mod that will focus on this aspect of Minecraft.
Unearthed will make Minecraft’s underground more interesting by adding to Minecraft a lot of new rocks that appear underground. It will make Minecraf’s underground much more unique. Underground exploration will give you many new blocks to build again instead of just Stone or Cobblestone.
Currently, Unearthed has up to 15 different rocks that can appear underground.
Unearthed will also have Forge and Fabric versions for you to use.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Unearthed Mod 1.16.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Unearthed-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Unearthed Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2