Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 is a mod that will change the sea in Minecraft. Minecraft’s sea hour will not be boring and not worth your time anymore!
To get started with Underwater Biome, before you create a new world, you will need to change your World Type to WaterWorld. If you do not do so, do not worry, you can still use the mod.
Underwater Biome adds to Minecraft a new system called the Advancement System. Advancement System is a special system. It is created for players to reach certain levels to open up new and more advanced recipes. It does so so that the player cannot scratch one to the destination.
The Advancement System will have four main branches: Chemistry [C], Biology [B], Physics [P] and Occult [O]. You can use the Knowledge Point (KP) you earn to put in these 4 branches. Depending on how you divide your points, you will open up different recipes.
There are several ways for you to earn Knowledge Points as follows:
- Every morning you can get a blueprint fragment, right click to get free knowledge point.
- Crafting new items for three times, you can get a free knowledge point. (You can find the progress on the spaceship driving recorder)
- Explore the chest in the research station remains.
- Explore the new biomes you haven’t been to before (a knowledge point in random occupation)
PS: Remember to open the Advancement Screen to see you progress on unlocking recipes. If you don’t know the recipes after unlocking them, go to the RecipeBook.
PS: To use the free knowledge, press C/B/P/O on the keyboard in the Advancement Screen to add the according knowledge.
There will be plenty of items and tools to help you survive in WaterWorld. Some very important that I recommend that you pay attention first are Oxygen Tank and Underwater Torches.
Underwater Biome has a lot to explore!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Underwater-Biome-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!